Saturday, June 5, 2010

A Girl's Day Out with my daughter


What an awesome day Little Miss and I had today!

First we met her Daisy Scout troop up at the Coppell Community Garden to learn a bit about what they did there and to help harvest some crops. We harvested potatoes (along with a couple of earthworms), a couple of random onions, and some carrots. It was hot but we all had a good time digging in the dirt!


















After that Little Miss and I met my mom and sister at the nail salon to get our fingers and toes prepared for our upcoming vacation. Little Miss talked me into letting her get her nails and toes painted as well. The woman who did her nails was fabulous and painted the cutest flower designs on her toes and a little wispy design on her thumbs. She had so much fun at her first mani/pedi day!














After we had been pampered a bit we went to Costco with my mom to help her do some shopping. Little Miss ended up leaving with a handful of new books (for her and Little Man) and mom got me a new folding table. Thanks Mom!!

On the way home, we decided to stop at Half Price Books to quickly check and see if they had any books we needed. An hour later we left with some fun craft and sticker books for the plane ride and some other books just for fun. I'm a sucker for a great book.

To top it off we stopped at Sonic for a Cherry Limeade and an Orange Slushie.

Thanks for a fantastic mother/daughter day ~ Love you Little Miss!

No comments: