Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Little Miss graduates from preschool!

I've been going to my preschool
All the whole year long
I've been going to my preschool
And I've learned a lot of songs
I can count and say my letters
I know my colours too
I've been going to my preschool
All the whole year through

Graduation day, graduation day,
Graduation day is finally here
Graduation day, graduation day,
Graduation day is here... Yipee!

Little Miss's Graduation Song
(Sing to the tune of I've Been Working on the Railroad)


It's official. My daughter, my oldest child, has graduated from preschool. I can't believe it. She is so old!
What a wonderful ceremony they had at school today. I volunteered to help set up (pretty much so that I could get front row seats). We started setting up at 10 am. Graduation was at 11:30 am. My parents, my mother in law, and Ryan and I were there - sitting front and center.
The kids were so cute! They had them all walk in to the graduation song. All of the kiddos sat down and the program started. The kids got to sing some of their favourite songs for us including the Ten Commandments Song, Rise and Shine and Give God the Glory Glory, and the Goodbye Song. Then they had them come up class by class to get their "diplomas". Little Miss was in top form today and was such a ham!
After the ceremony we had a pizza party followed by Graduation cake!
We were also able to give our AWESOME teachers their super cute presents. One of the moms from our class made each teacher a card out of poster board (they were fabulous) and then we got each of our three teachers a kind of "directors chair" and had their names embroidered on the back. They turned out so great - I think I want one for myself that says Mom :)




No comments: