Friday, April 24, 2009

Little Miss's Spring Musical

This land is your land, this land is my land
From California, to the New York Island
From the redwood forest, to the gulf stream waters
This land was made for you and me

As I was walking a ribbon of highway
I saw above me an endless skyway
I saw below me a golden valley
This land was made for you and me

The sun comes shining as I was strolling
The wheat fields waving and the dust clouds rolling
The fog was lifting a voice come chanting
This land was made for you and me


This year the theme for the Spring Musical was America. Little Miss's class sang "This Land is Your Land". She's been practicing in the car for weeks :) The class did a great job! After the kids sang, we went back to the classroom and the parents chatted a bit while the kids goofed around. We then took some more pictures with our fabulous teachers. This is Little Miss's assistant teacher whom she adores! We're so lucky that she has had such WONDERFUL teachers at her preschool these last three years.

















No comments: