Saturday, May 15, 2010

Little Miss's First Piano Recital

Music's in my soul
I can hear it every day and every night
It's the one thing on my mind
Music's got control
And I'm never letting go, no, no
I just wanna play my music
~ Play My Music by the Jonas Brothers

Little Miss had her first piano recital today :) Nana, G, Meme, Ted, Vicki, Ryan, Little Man, and I were all there to cheer her on!


She put on her cute dress, tights, and shoes this morning and we headed out to the church for her recital. She played "Fuzzy Wuzzy" and "Merrily We Roll Along" by memory. She was a little nervous beforehand so Ryan and I gave her a special rock that she could take up to the piano with her. It helped :)



After the recital her piano teacher handed out trophies (and Nana, Meme, and I all brought her some flowers) and then the kiddos headed to the next room for cake and lemonade.

No comments: