Saturday, December 11, 2010

Lara's Wedding


My sister is officially married!

This morning Andra and Vicki threw a Bridal Luncheon for Lara at a winery in Grapevine. Awesome food and wine!

And tonight my sister and Ryan got married. Beautiful wedding, fabulous reception. Little Miss made it through the wedding (that started at 9pm) and then crashed at the reception - she was asleep on a couple of chairs by 10:15pm. Little Man made it a bit longer but crashed on the chairs around 11pm. My toast went great and then we danced the night away!

I don't have any pictures of the actual wedding or reception that I took because I was busy :) but I hope to post some once we get the photographer's pictures! I did steal some wedding pics from Facebook though :)

Here are some of the pictures that we do have from today.

Bridal luncheon and Lara getting her makeup done...


















Little Miss getting her hair sprayed and Lara getting her hair done...




















Dad and Lara just before the wedding (Dad is giving her one of his "talks") and My boys getting ready and looking so spiffy...





















Dad and Lara walking down the aisle and Lara and Ryan dancing to Low on the way down the aisle




















No comments: