Monday, September 13, 2010

Little Man starts 5 days a week...

I'm sad! We had to move Little Man into the 5 day a week preschool program today. It was such a hard decision but we think it is the best decision for our situation. We had planned on him only going 3 days a week because it is his last year in preschool and because he has the REST of his life to go to school EVERY day. Ultimately, though, we knew that he could handle either program and had to make the best decision for me and school. I simply need more time to STUDY.
So this morning Little Man moved into his new class. It's 5 days a week and he switched teachers and classrooms. His new teacher is great (as was his old teacher) and he does know some kids in his new class already. I'm sure he'll be fine but I'm still sad about having him gone every day.

No comments: