Saturday, July 31, 2010

Lara's First Bridal Shower and Zing Zang Zoom Circus

What a crazy day!

My sister's first bridal shower was this morning :) Her best friend came up from Houston to help host at my mom's house. Lara invited her best girlfriends and we had a blast. We played "Dress the Bride" and Bridal Bingo, munched on turkey and cream cheese sandwhiches, Chick Fil A nuggets, and fabulous cake and Lara opened some fabulous presents from lingerie to more lingerie! A really fun shower if I do say so myself.














After the shower I headed out because Ryan, the kids and I had tickets for the circus. Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey's Zing Zang Zoom circus was great! A wacky, fun filled circus with horses, elephants, and tigers along with the crazy guys who walk around the large spinning circle. Kids loved it!





No comments: